Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Guild RosterGuild Roster  Latest imagesLatest images  Raid Boss LibraryRaid Boss Library  Raiding RulesRaiding Rules  DownloadsDownloads  WowheadWowhead  THOTTBOTTHOTTBOT  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Mage - Anezkia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anezkia

70 Mage - Anezkia Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage - Anezkia   70 Mage - Anezkia Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Ingame Name: Anezkia
Level: 70
Class: Mage
Race: Human

From Whom did you hear about The Covenant? Frostmourne Guild forum post.

Timezone: GMT +10 (sydney, australia)

What is your spec? 2/5/54 i raid as 10/48/3 but i want to try 2/48/11

Our guild sometimes has specific needs for end-game situations. Are you willing to consider changing your spec to fit these needs? (Please note this only applies to certain classes) Yep its np.

What other guilds have you been a part of on this server? If any, why did you leave? I just transferred a few days ago from Destomath.

Do you have a stable connection? Yeah

What are your available playtimes?
Raid invites are set for 6:30pm first pull at 7:00
Monday: from 6pm
Tuesday: from 6pm
Wednesday: from 6pm
Thursday: from 6pm
Friday: n/a
Saturday: n/a
Sunday: from 3pm

Are you willing to pay high repair bills to learn new content? Yep! Who doesnt love wiping seriously?

Are you attuned for Kara? What experience/bosses have you downed? Yep - downed them all.

Other Raid experience IE: Gruul's SSC etc. Gruul, SSC, TK - up to kael phase 4

Please put an 'X' in the boxes that best describe your gear: TBC Gear only please.

[ ] I am wearing mostly Uncommon (Green) items and a few Rare (Blue) items.
[ ] I am wearing mostly Rare (blue) Items with some Tier 3.5 class set (Hallowed, Oblivion, etc)
[ ] I am wearing mostly Rare (Blue) Items with some Epic (Purple) Items
[x] I am wearing mostly Epic (Purple) items and some Tier 4 class set
[ ] Other

Armory:

Tell us in your own words, why The Covenant should consider you.
Just transferred over from Destromath for less lag and more appropriate raid times. I was in a guild that just got into SSC but that fell apart for some mysterious reason, joined a US guild while ive been unemployed which gave me a alot of raid experience and now i need an aussie guild thats looking to progress. I know my class having played it for 2yrs+ but im always trying to push for that little bit of extra dps. I love to raid, its my fave part of WoW and i always come prepared with all the consumables.
Back to top Go down
Anezkia

70 Mage - Anezkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage - Anezkia   70 Mage - Anezkia Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Armory:

I dont know if its just me but its not posting my armory link..
Back to top Go down
Anezkia

70 Mage - Anezkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage - Anezkia   70 Mage - Anezkia Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
zantheren

70 Mage - Anezkia Empty
PostSubject: Your application   70 Mage - Anezkia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Please send me an ingame tell

Thx
Zantheren
Guild recruitment officer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Mage - Anezkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage - Anezkia   70 Mage - Anezkia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Mage - Anezkia
Page 1 of 1