Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Guild RosterGuild Roster  Latest imagesLatest images  Raid Boss LibraryRaid Boss Library  Raiding RulesRaiding Rules  DownloadsDownloads  WowheadWowhead  THOTTBOTTHOTTBOT  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Druid - Feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divad

70 Druid - Feral Empty
PostSubject: 70 Druid - Feral   70 Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Ingame Name: Divad
Level: 70
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf

From Whom did you hear about The Covenant?
I've seen the guildies around.

Timezone: Eastern

What is your spec? Feral 0/47/14

Our guild sometimes has specific needs for end-game situations. Are you willing to consider changing your spec to fit these needs? (Please note this only applies to certain classes) I am creating a resto set and will try to get it to a good enough level to be able to spec resto and actually help the guild if completely needed, i woul dmuch rather prefer to tank.

What other guilds have you been a part of on this server? If any, why did you leave? Full of Crit(disbanded), Democracy(merged), Absent Element(they weren't progressing and didn't have much drive to improve so i left), Disciple of Wisdom(only joined because a friend asked me)

Do you have a stable connection? Yes

What are your available playtimes?
Raid invites are set for 6:30pm first pull at 7:00
Monday: 8 pm +
Tuesday: 6:30+
Wednesday:6:30+
Thursday: 6:30+
Friday: 6:30+
Saturday: anytime
Sunday: anytime

Are you willing to pay high repair bills to learn new content? Yes, i spent much money in Absent Element learning new ZA fights.

Are you attuned for Kara? What experience/bosses have you downed? I am attuned and have downed every boss in kara.

Other Raid experience IE: Gruul's SSC etc. - I have cleared all of Gruul's lair and have downed the bear, eagle and dragonhawk bosses in ZA.

Please put an 'X' in the boxes that best describe your gear: TBC Gear only please.

[ ] I am wearing mostly Uncommon (Green) items and a few Rare (Blue) items.
[ ] I am wearing mostly Rare (blue) Items with some Tier 3.5 class set (Hallowed, Oblivion, etc)
[ ] I am wearing mostly Rare (Blue) Items with some Epic (Purple) Items
[x] I am wearing mostly Epic (Purple) items and some Tier 4 class set
[ ] Other
I do have one blue but it is pretty much an epic for a feral druid tanking.

Armory: - please lookup and provide a direct link to YOUR armory... this is expected of you. Also, It would be best to logoff in your 'raiding' gear while your application is active.

Tell us in your own words, why The Covenant should consider you. - I am a dependable, dedicated raider. I can accept any criticism you give me and will try to perform at my highest level of play at all times. I try to lighten up the mood during raids when needed so that it's not all just boring talk.
Back to top Go down
Divad

70 Druid - Feral Empty
PostSubject: Oops   70 Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:35 pm

forgot to add the armory link. here it is
Back to top Go down
Divad

70 Druid - Feral Empty
PostSubject: Armory   70 Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm

huh it wont let me past it

armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eitrigg&n=Divad
Back to top Go down