Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Guild RosterGuild Roster  Latest imagesLatest images  Raid Boss LibraryRaid Boss Library  Raiding RulesRaiding Rules  DownloadsDownloads  WowheadWowhead  THOTTBOTTHOTTBOT  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Priest App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icepries

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 am

Ingame Name: IcePriest
Level: 70
Class: Priest
Race: Dwarf

From Whom did you hear about The Covenant? Dreadguard & Seeing your Members online

Timezone: Eastern

What is your spec? Holy (COH)

Our guild sometimes has specific needs for end-game situations. Are you willing to consider changing your spec to fit these needs? (Please note this only applies to certain classes) Yes of course

What other guilds have you been a part of on this server? If any, why did you leave? I've been in a few over the past 3 or 4 years. Currently I am in COV, I really like the people there but we just are not getting the people online to raid. I was in legacy for a long time and a few other guilds for a short time like DOW which i really did not like.

Do you have a stable connection? Yes

What are your available playtimes?
Raid invites are set for 6:30pm first pull at 7:00
Monday: any
Tuesday:any
Wednesday:any
Thursday:any
Friday:any
Saturday:any
Sunday:any

Are you willing to pay high repair bills to learn new content? Yes

Are you attuned for Kara? What experience/bosses have you downed? Yes - ALL

Other Raid experience IE: Gruul's SSC etc. Gruuls, SSC, Mags, TK, BT

Please put an 'X' in the boxes that best describe your gear: TBC Gear only please.

[ ] I am wearing mostly Uncommon (Green) items and a few Rare (Blue) items.
[ ] I am wearing mostly Rare (blue) Items with some Tier 3.5 class set (Hallowed, Oblivion, etc)
[ ] I am wearing mostly Rare (Blue) Items with some Epic (Purple) Items
[ x] I am wearing mostly Epic (Purple) items and some Tier 4 class set
[ ] Other

Armory: - please lookup and provide a direct link to YOUR armory... this is expected of you. Also, It would be best to logoff in your 'raiding' gear while your application is active.

Tell us in your own words, why The Covenant should consider you.

i have raided for years now:) so i know whats expected of me. I like to meet new people in game. I know how to play my class
I sure i would be an asset to you in raids and to the guild itself.

Thank you for applying to The Covenant. Once you have submitted your application, please send an ingame tell to Zantheren (guild recruitment officer).

The Covenant Guild
Back to top Go down

Priest App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: